Zibo 738

KJO

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I would be ever so grateful if someone could create a few Ryanair liveries for me please. They are only Reg request. If a small donation is required I'm happy to do so.

EI-EML

EI-FOF

EI-FRC

EI-ENP

Thank You

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, KJO said:

Quick heads up: 

Painters are waiting for @audiobirdxp to make the mapping for the tailwinglets file final, so we don't have to make constant changes. When this update is rolled out we will update our liveries.

Ah, that clears things up; sorry about that.

I'll just go ahead and wait for that final update then...

Edited by FSRicy

Guest Shenherm
On 10/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, KJO said:

Quick heads up: 

Painters are waiting for @audiobirdxp to make the mapping for the tailwinglets file final, so we don't have to make constant changes. When this update is rolled out we will update our liveries.

I've got a few paints ready to go, but the winglets are holding me back due to the mapping problems. Is there any timeline on when the final mapping will be complete?

• 1 month later...

Hi! I’m looking for FlyLAL livery, national airline of Lithuania that doesnt fly anymore☹️ in Xplane there is only for 757, but I would like to ask if someone could make it for 737 zibo

B00-D2-D55-FED5-4-DC4-9927-FAD64-E53784-

Thank you very much, 
Greetings from Lithuania
And have safe flights!

Edited by Alex1996

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all 😊

I am looking for two liveries for ZIBO 737, is it possible to request some? 🙏

1. New airBaltic livery with green engines and bigger logo on the fuselage (there is older version available only) 🇱🇻

2. FlyLAL Lithuanian airlines 🇱🇹

They don't and didn't operate 737-800, so it is kinda fictional😬 I would be really grateful from all Baltic countries community to have these beauties in the fleet 😍

Will attach pictures below

643FA297-01FE-4696-BBCE-0DF4A20E8BAB.jpeg

E287E8E8-CE17-4CF0-BDF8-1B2D2ECF528D.jpeg

Edited by Alex1996

• KJO pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/18/2018 at 3:16 PM, Guest said:

Hello,

I would be ever so grateful if someone could create a few Ryanair liveries for me please. They are only Reg request. If a small donation is required I'm happy to do so.

EI-EML

EI-FOF

EI-FRC

EI-ENP

Thank You

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/53126-ryanair-pack-b737-800-zibo-331/

I know it does not have the correct registrations, but they are solid liveries.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:35 AM, Alex1996 said:

Hi! I’m looking for FlyLAL livery, national airline of Lithuania that doesnt fly anymore☹️ in Xplane there is only for 757, but I would like to ask if someone could make it for 737 zibo

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58419-flylal-lithuanian-airlines/

It does not have the specific details the aircraft in your image has, but it is still FlyLAL. Hope this helps.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:31 PM, Alex1996 said:

New airBaltic livery with green engines and bigger logo on the fuselage (there is older version available only) 🇱🇻

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/62774-new-airbaltic-zibo-738-yl-bbj/

On 7/6/2019 at 10:53 AM, Tonyehrd said:

PH-HXG

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/55334-zibo-737-800-gol-transavia-pr-gzq-ph-hxg/

On 9/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, pilotboy1 said:

Hi all! I'm looking for this paint reg TC-SOH. Would be real fun to have this in the sim.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/57415-sunexpress-minions-tc-soh-zibo-737-800-331/

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i recently tried to make a livery for the 737, but i did not success at all :(

If someone could please make this it would be greatly appreacieted.

Here is a picture of it:

Piano Triennale Offerta Formativa 2016 / 2018

The tail is blue, the circle on the tail is yellow, the fuselage is white, the under belly is grey and all the text (the F on the tail and A.Fleming on the fuselage is blue)

(This is not a real world livery, it is the logo of my future flight school)

Thank you wery much 

• 5 months later...