WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want. To upload use the submit a file button on the right under the featured files. Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
Note: Stowaway class has a 5 sec download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.
You will need the purchased version to make it work. Free for existing users.
Get it here
If you would like to support me, you can always get me a coffee.
For XP 11.25+
This script provides dynamic haze/fog control based on reported visibility, providing smooth visibility transitions throughout all phases of flight. This means no "infinite" visibility the higher you get, no abrupt visibility changes and a realistic looking atmosphere based on reported visibility for the area.
* Smooth visibility transitions during all phases of flight
* No white out/grey out/blue out when passing through clouds or at night (My older "No White Out In Clouds" script is no longer needed)
* No more infinite visibility
* More challenge in IMC conditions
* Works with default weather (manual and real weather)
* Not compatible with X-Enviro
* Not tested with Ultra weather, disabling the haze options in that plugin should get it working with X-Visibilty theoretically
* FSE v0.5 uses the older gradual visibility script in the TrueHaze.lua file. Remove all text below (or remove lines 122-288) --TRUEHAZE INTERNAL PARAMETERS and this script should work fine with FSE
* If you are using the "No White Out In Clouds" script, please remove it as it is no longer needed
This script was tested on X-Plane 11.25, and it requires the flyWithLua NG plugin available at:
To install, place X-Visibility.lua in the following folder:
<X-Plane installation path>\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\
There is no interface but it is possible to change some parameters of this script with the following lines:
local plugin_on = true --enable plugin
local debug_info = false --show debug info
local atmoTop_visibility = 30480 --elevation to apply the max visibility, default is 30480 m
local minFog_value = 0.6 --minimum fog value between 0.0-1.0, default is 0.6
local atmoTop_Fog = 1.5 --fog value after passing atmoTop_visibility
local highAltFogMult = 1 --reduce to 0.5 or 0.25 if you feel the haze at higher altitudes is too strong, default is 1
Thanks to @SNowblind7 for his help testing this script and for his initial work in the gradualVisibility script from which this is built upon.
SPEAKERS WITH BASS OR HEADSET WITH HIGH QUALITY SOUND WILL SOUND INSANE!
WILL BE LOOKING INTO FIXING RAIN AND LIGHTNING SOON!
SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE!
Hello everyone if you Love Flying In The Storm With The Stock sound oF xplane like I did thats awesome. I wanted more Realistic Sounds for my Ears to enjoy.
So now its Your chance, Drop The Files And Replace Them in /RESOURCES/SOUND/Weather
Make Sure to Drag the 9 Files out of the Custom Sound Folder to Weather Folder
Once Completed start up the game and listen to that Storm enjoy Make sure You Comment Like and Share!
If You are Doing Videos And Are Using These Sounds Please Provide A Link To Use Them From Here!
Please do not Post ElseWhere or Share with Eachother Please bring Them Here to My Link!
Otherwise ENJOY Everyone FLYING IN THE STORM IS SO MUCH BETTER with THESE CUSTOM SOUNDS.
IF YOU EVER WANT TO SUPPORT MY MOD AND OTHER SOUND MODS COMING SOON! YOU CAN CASH APP ME THANKS YOU ANYTHING WILL BE APPRECIATED!
Hi folks !
Here is my X-Vision preset 🙂 !
It adds "warm light" , realistic cloud contrast, rain fix and some more fixes...
It also fixes the graphic bug, where the sun was "glowing" through the clouds during sunset (which was too bright).
My Reshade config is highly recommended !
X-Visibility is highly recommended !
For clouds textures I use ASXP clouds.
The download in x-plane.org is also from me 😉
- makes the atmosphere more blue
- tweaks to diffuse lighting
- many more tiny tweaks