Scenery Created by Aurous & @Down4ceLovR
NTR Amaravati International Airport (IATA: VGA | ICAO: VOBZ) is a public international airport serving Andhra Pradesh Capital Region. The airport is located at Gannavaram 25 KM from Vijayawada, where National Highway 16 connecting Chennai to Kolkata pass through.
· Each ramp 3d object is at their corresponding real-life positions which has been made to be accurate to an inch!
· Fully custom tower, new terminal, old terminal, sign posts, and local artifacts with FULLY implemented PBR maps and also highly customized nav-data.
· SAM Marshallers at EVERY stand.
· Dynamic pavement textures which are influenced by weather(dry/wet).
· Volumetric vegetation inside the aircraft compound.
· Fully custom orthophotos in the immediate vicinity of the airport complex(Neither Google, nor Bing, nor OSM, nor ARCGIS nor ESRI featured the extended runway during the time of making of this scenery hence I had to manually create textures for the orthophoto surrounding the ‘26’ end of the runway.
· Stunning night lighting implemented!
· Perfectly optimized for lower end systems.
· VOBZ 1 – VortexSimulations : Main airport package. This package should be highest in the scenerypacks.ini file and above VOBZ 3 MANDATORILY.
· VOBZ 2 – VortexSimulations : Overlay for the city of Vijayawada which includes auto-gen, OSM-pulled data, trees etc. This package should mandatorily be above VOBZ 3.
· VOBZ 3 – VortexSimulations : Orthophoto package for the tile (+16+80). This package should be the lowest in order in the scenerypacks.ini file MANDATORILY.
Once installed correctly, the scenery packs.ini should say this:
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/VOBZ 1 - VortexSimulations/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/VOBZ 2 - VortexSimulations /
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/VOBZ 3 - VortexSimulations /
· Please note- To ensure correct installation of the scenery, make sure that there are no folders of the same name inside the root folder.
1. ORBX Library (Install through ORBX Central)
2. ALES Dev Library
3. CDB Library
4. FJS Scenery Library
5. The Handy Objects Library
6. Hungary VFR Library
7. FF Library Extended
9. MisterX Library
10. PP Library
11. SAM Library(Version 3 or better)
12. SAM Seasons SDK(Through SAM suite/ SAM3 installer)
Vortex Simulations thanks the following people for all their efforts towards the making, testing and overall development related inputs. Our regards go out to IndianFlightSimmer, Karun S., Amal MM, Atharv Garg.
· Nishant Kumar Rai
2. Scenery Testers:
· Adwaid S. Kumar (From @FlyBlu)
· Hemanth Syam
· Jyothinagram Gopalkrishnan Srinivas Sridhar Amogh Krishna
· Karun S.
· Mohammed Shaamil
· Sreehari Sukesh
Our thanks also go out to @Ron Baruah , Cami De Bellis , MisterX6, Pyreegue , Scottish Wings as their individual works helped us to implement accurate depictions of the elements in and around the airport.