•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

TFLPTEIMOTFQOTS - Tool For Lazy People To Easily Install Mods Onto The Felis Queen Of The Skies 1.1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a simple utility designed to save users the hassle of having to re-install their mods onto the Felis 747-200 every time it is updated. It modifies the .acf file to add your mods so that you don't need to do it manually in planemaker. The mods are not included with this utility, it is only an installer and the mod files must still be downloaded and placed into your aircraft folder manually. 

This tool is for Windows ONLY

Instructions

Disclaimer: if you have mods already installed onto your aircraft it will most likely not work. This tool should only be run if you aircraft has no mods currently installed.

1. Download the .exe
  2. Place it in your Felis 747-200 folder
  3. Run the utility and follow the instructions on screen

Note: If you have copies of the .acf file they will not be impacted. If you have already installed the GE or RR mods and elect to re-install them it will overwrite your previous GE or RR versions of the aircraft. 

This tool should be run every time you update the addon

Mods

Window Plug

GE CF6 Engines

RR RB211 Engines

VC-25A (Air Force One)

Open Source

This tool is open source. If you find it useful and want to expand it to add more mods (eg. E-4B) please feel free to do so. Message me on discord @StableSystem#2042 if you've made change you wish to be incorperated into this release, or if you have questions about how it works. Source code can be found on the project's Gitlab Repository

Support

I can provide limited support, however since this is installing unofficial mods there is a limited amount which I can help with. I will try to keep this working for future versions of the aircraft and mods but have no intention of adding additional functionality. 

Edited by StableSystem
Updated to work with VC-25A updates

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed to work with the 747-200 1.2.4

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

User Feedback