About This File
This Atlantic Airways livery for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues
don't hesitate to contact me.
There are 2 versions available
1) Real - uses colours from the logo (which don't match the "official" colours). It appears to be the version used in the real life.
2) Media - this version uses the official colours taken from their for the media section
Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me.
This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.
Move the Atlantic Airways livery folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
- all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
- completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)
- custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
- custom livery appropriate wheel colours
- appropriate windshield design (either painted or silver)
- appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
- custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
- appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
- black tyres
- correct wintip fence paint shape
If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine texures and allowing me to use them.
If you like my work, you can buy me a beer or a new hard drive https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk