About This File
this is my upgrade for the "B21" version of the Laminar ASK21, with the following changes/addons:
- all instruments have animated real 3D objects
- real PBR glass objects for the instruments
- LCD displays got a backlit option
- interactive, VR compatible Setup sheet for proper weight and balance configuration
- lot of PBR overhauling on internal and external textures
- adjusted viewpoints for both VR and normal use
- pilot on the back seat is added (3D model is from another default Laminar Research plane)
- AviTab integration with some additional items
- new spin ballast 3D object that varies with spin ballast weight
- new red livery based on a real paint
- new fictional livery created by PWDT
- each livery set's the proper tailnumber for ATC operation (the content of the Tailnum.txt within livery folders)
- disabled B21's rudder augmentation
- a simple user's manual for the original B21 plugin is included, please read carefully to get familiar with new commands, datarefs and functions!
- simply extract the .zip into your /Aircraft folder and enjoy!
- All credits for the default ASK21 and the B21 mod goes to the authors, detailed on B21's download page!!!
- If you like my work and would like to support my freeware projects, or simply buy a beer, my paypal is nhadrian(a)gmail.com.
Stay tuned and happy landings!
What's New in Version 1.0.4 & 1.0.5 See changelog
- updated to SASL 3.9.0
- Commands for LCD backlit switch
- mode selector switch for front winter vario (TE/netto)
- b21 plugin fix: vario calculations suspended when X-Plane is paused
- b21 plugin fix: number sign display for AV value on 302 vario
- b21 plugin fix: mute speedbrake sound when X-Plane is paused
- new internal colors for Red and Citizen liveries