About This File
Librain implementation for Laminar's Cessna 172SP.
This implementation is based on an improved version of Laminar's xLua plugin (included) by "aeroplane" and a small part, by me. This way, you avoid to use an extra plugin to get rain effects.
C-172SP G1000 Walkaround
Do the following to make it work:
- Open the file Cessna_172SP_G1000_cockpit.obj with a text editor.
- Find the last line starting with IDX (should be IDX5455 - Line 7428)
- Add just below and above the line that says ANIM_begin the line:
- Save the file and enjoy flying in the rain!
In the future will be included in the download.
SPECIALLY FOR DEVELOPERS/TINKERS! :
You can use this release as an example of how to use the librain plugin with xLua.
ABOUT xLua Plugin :
The xLua plugin here is an improved version of Laminar's xLua plugin, which already exists in the aircraft.
The new version adds the ability to:
- Print log info to Log.txt file for debugging.
- Returns a global variable "acfFolder", a string with the full path of aircraft's folder.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
Fixed Mac plugin