About This File
Gold Coast Airport is an international airport on the boarder of Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
Prior to 2020, the airport saw approximately 6.48 million domestic and international passengers through its terminal. International destinations included New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, and South Korea.
- Artistic interpretation of the new south terminal expansion based on architectural renders.
- Apron and gate assignments adapted from 2021 information, with fictitious gates 8, 9 and stand 10 for the south expansion.
- Custom buildings and assets
- SAM jet bridges and marshallers
- Terminal interiors
- Functional AI Taxi Routes (Tested with WT3 only)
- The Pacific Motorway tunnel under Runway 32 will have clipping artifacts when using the default XP mesh. We recommend generating an Ortho4XP tile to mitigate this issue.
- Report all bugs or issues on our discord channel: https://discord.gg/yp2ghdgWV3
- MisterX (https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/28167-misterx-library-and-static-aircraft-extension/)
- Scenery Animation Manager Suite 1.4.3, with SAM Base File 2.2.9 (https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/122-scenery-animation-manager-suite/)
By downloading and unzipping this software, you agree to the terms and conditions set out under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)
World Imagery (orthophotos) used with permission from Esri Canada: Esri. "Imagery" [basemap]. Scale Not Given. "World Imagery". January 21, 2021. https://arcg.is/1WGvqa0 (July , 2021).
ZDP Developers: StableSystem, Martini, Sonny_, awfsiu
MisterX for the custom red asphalt curb
Edited by awfsiu