•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Indonesian Presidential Aircraft A-001 BBJ2 Livery Pack for LevelUp 737-800 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

A comprehensive livery package containing two iterations of what most people dub as the "Indonesian Air Force One" - A-001, A Boeing 737-8U3 BBJ2 that currently serves as the primary air transport for the President of Indonesia.

A-001 is a Boeing 737-8U3(WL) BBJ2 MSN 41706, which, according to rumors, was to be sent to Garuda Indonesia as PK-GMT before the government took the order instead, converting it to be the Indonesian Presidential Aircraft (Pesawat Kepresidenan Indonesia), and was delivered in April 2014. The modification, aside from fitting BBJ2 features into the cabin, also include countermeasures provided by Saab & Innovator Flight Science's CAMPS (Civil Aircraft Missile Protection System), which provides protection from missiles in the form of chaff/flare dispensers as well as missile warning receivers. The operation of the defense systems is done by 4 Boeing-trained Air Force operators to ensure the aircraft's defense from anti-air threats. It is well known to carry the current president Joko Widodo around the archipelago for his signature "hands-on" (blusukan) approach when it comes to governance. But the previous president, Susilo Bambang Yudhuyono, also got the chance fly in the aircraft for his last months of tenure as the President of Indonesia in the same year of the aircraft's delivery.

This livery package contains two liveries, one is the original blue scheme from 2014, as well as the more recent red scheme which went into effect from August 2021. This package is also jam-packed with features such as custom PBR textures for the fuselage, as well as additional details such as accurate cockpit configurations and placards, and custom cabin textures in which I did my best to recreate the VVIP guest cabin as the LevelUp hasn't got BBJ variants yet.

Special thanks to @notchmaster for letting me use his previous A-001 livery for the Zibo as base, although I ended up tracing them and fixing the patterns myself to better match the real-life counterpart.

Credits to @Jviation for the original cabin textures I used as base for this livery.

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Indonesian Government A-001 (Blue)") into your LevelUp liveries folder.

If you like my work, feel free to donate to my PayPal at https://paypal.me/AsherPramono - it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by asher050100

Other Files from asher050100

User Feedback