•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

IAE V2500 Engine Mod for FF320, Toliss A319/A321 1.1.0

(25 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the IAE V2500 Engine Mod Replacement for the FlightFactor A320, Toliss A319 & A321

iaeThumnail.jpg.0ef962a5ca74da7322fecff53b79651a.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the IAE Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the V2500 IAE engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the IAE basic texture is in the ‘objects/V2500’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF320 or Toliss A319/321, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes:

1: Updated manual for Toliss to add few additional instructions/recommendations if used with CFM Mod.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 minutes ago, Lufthansa2000 said:

Great work man! Where can I find the red SAS engines? Your download only includes the grey ones

there is red ones in the 319 mod pack, I only included the grey ones in the 321.

This looks excellentz You should redo the entire 3D model for the Toliss aircraft. You have the ability to knock the socks off toliss’s 3D.

Mod looks very nice but im doing something wrong and getting invisible engines, any pointers are appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like the download was corrupted as we when i replaced files on the 319 it replaced 3 files and worked fine but only replaced 2 and has not worked on the 321, both toliss.

Edited by FreshWaterPlimpy

1 hour ago, planevan said:

This looks excellentz You should redo the entire 3D model for the Toliss aircraft. You have the ability to knock the socks off toliss’s 3D.

That would be a violation of the entire TOS. Redistributing a model not owned by him without permission (especially for free) would not be possible.

These engines look incredible! Glad the Incredibly Amazing Engine finally received the attention it deserved 🥰. I'm a real fan of this engine and I couldn't thank you enough for your hard work!

• Thanks 1

where can i find liveries for the mod?

btw can this work alongside the default cfm engines?

Edited by airasai1

6 hours ago, airasai1 said:

where can i find liveries for the mod?

btw can this work alongside the default cfm engines?

Yes for 319 and 321

4 hours ago, zeroeightythree said:

Can I install this mod alongside your CFM and PW mods in the same aircraft folder?

Yes but only the A321

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 8:19 PM, Zoke_Aye said:

That would be a violation of the entire TOS. Redistributing a model not owned by him without permission (especially for free) would not be possible.

Yeah I was mostly joking. But thanks for the info lol

• Like 1

Im not sure what I might be doing wrong, I've followed the instructions multiple times but when I load the plane after planemaker I get a sasl error message and the green screen on the FF A320. Any help? I'd love to use this mod

Log.txt

EDIT: It appears that the issue only happens with the latest beta. Mod works fine in the stable version. 

Edited by AviationDelta

@cardajowol why does this only work alongside your cfm leap for the a321?

p.s. i also have an issue where i can still see the default IAE overlapping your engines

Edited by Antb1

Absolutely fantastic work Carda, just lovin these upgrades. 👍

Q. With this latest V2500 version on the TolissA321 do previously working engine textures need to be updated by the original painter?

My previous engine liveries do not load in now. Just curious. Thanks

On 10/14/2021 at 4:18 PM, Antb1 said:

@cardajowol why does this only work alongside your cfm leap for the a321?

p.s. i also have an issue where i can still see the default IAE overlapping your engines

You've not installed it correctly and it works along side both my engines for the a321, works absolutely fine for me.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 12:56 AM, Aero_Medic said:

Absolutely fantastic work Carda, just lovin these upgrades. 👍

Q. With this latest V2500 version on the TolissA321 do previously working engine textures need to be updated by the original painter?

My previous engine liveries do not load in now. Just curious. Thanks

I don't know what you mean? there has only been 1 V2500 version I have released, if you are talking about AttitudeDude's IAEs that a completely different mod with different textures, using them will most definitely not work with my engines.

Thanks carda. I lef the response up in case anybody had the same issue. For anybody wondering, its probably because you forgot to modify both .objs as per the instructions.

With regards to the second part, I meant I wanted to install it such that your IAEs and LEAPs could exist as part of the same toliss a319 install @cardajowol

7 hours ago, cardajowol said:

I don't know what you mean? 

Ah yes that could be it, I forgot I must of used AttitudeDudesIAE engine model! . I’ll check it out. Thanks 

Edited by Aero_Medic

Hi,

These are great engines @cardajowol, however I am having an overlap of the rear portion of the default engine. No matter what I do, this still happens. Has anyone had the same issue?1069473494_a321-2021-10-1812_56_38pm.png.3da7dfc7c9529cb86e7762db07099cd3.png

12 hours ago, corndog said:

Hi,

These are great engines @cardajowol, however I am having an overlap of the rear portion of the default engine. No matter what I do, this still happens. Has anyone had the same issue?1069473494_a321-2021-10-1812_56_38pm.png.3da7dfc7c9529cb86e7762db07099cd3.png

Yes several people have and its because they are not reading the manual correctly, it says replace the "Lines" not "Line" go re-do the .obj part of the manual.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Antb1 said:

Thanks carda. I lef the response up in case anybody had the same issue. For anybody wondering, its probably because you forgot to modify both .objs as per the instructions.

With regards to the second part, I meant I wanted to install it such that your IAEs and LEAPs could exist as part of the same toliss a319 install @cardajowol

319 does not have the same datarefs the 321 has as there is no NEO addon, so no you can't have them coexisting unless you replace the CFM with the LEAP. But you'd do some datarefs differently which weren't included in the manual.

Looks great. However, the right engine is slightly transparent around all text. In the attached screenshot you can see the green grass through the engine. This is only on the right engine. 

WhFeP4d.jpeg

12 hours ago, 09tir98 said:

Looks great. However, the right engine is slightly transparent around all text. In the attached screenshot you can see the green grass through the engine. This is only on the right engine. 

WhFeP4d.jpeg

that's likely because you have the .obj files in the wrong order, check the order in plane maker matches the picture in the manual.

39 minutes ago, cardajowol said:

that's likely because you have the .obj files in the wrong order, check the order in plane maker matches the picture in the manual.

Yes, that was it. Thanks

Thank you so much for the engine mod Carda, its really great, just a question, the wing vortices aren't aligned with the wing, just to make sure, is it like that or have I done something wrong? 

Thanks again