About This File
I Present to you all the CFM LEAP 1A Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321
Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.
This has 2 types of quality texturing, it has a High Quality texture mode - 4K Textures, and a lower quality 2K Texture Mod.
Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.
Read Manual for more information.
Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.
I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the LEAP Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM LEAP 1A engine.
Enjoy and leave a comment.
If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link
Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the LEAP Engines basic texture is in the objects/LEAP Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.
This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"
Previously Known Issues
1) N1 Windmilling might be little fast at times, I'm looking in to it see if anything can be done to limit that. ##FIXED in 1.1.2##
What's New in Version 1.2.1 See changelog
For those update to 1.2.1, Please override the Objects and Textures with in the LEAP Engine folder of the base objects folder. You will also need to update any liveries to include the Texture Updates)
Patch Notes; (Livery Kits have also been updated)
1) Minor fix to 1.2.0 for Toliss Birds Incorrect Datarefs used in Objects.
2) N1 Blade Transition to Fast N1 Animation has been modified to be more smooth and look better.
3) Updated PBRs to include some missing bump map information for the Pylons, this looks better now.
4) Added AO (Ambient Occlusion) Map to the textures to give the dark areas a better look, this makes the engine look a little better and more true to life;
5.) I have updated some textures on the Rear Exhaust to add some saturation to make it more oily and more true to the reference images I have been using;