About This File
I Present to you all the CFM LEAP 1A Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321
Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.
Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.
Read Manual for more information.
Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.
I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the LEAP Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM LEAP 1A engine.
Enjoy and leave a comment.
If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link
And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:
Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the LEAP Engines basic texture is in the objects/LEAP Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.
This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"
Previously Known Issues
1) N1 Windmilling might be little fast at times, I'm looking in to it see if anything can be done to limit that. ##FIXED in 1.1.2##
Edited by cardajowol
What's New in Version 2.0.0 See changelog
- Air Inlet Cowling Enlarged to be more accurate to the Real World LEAPs.
- N1 Fans pushed back to provide more accurate room in the inlet section.
Update to textures in multiple areas;
- Cowling - Dirt/Grim and the bottom of the cowlings
- Update on Exhaust Textures
- Modified the Pylon Textures - Colour of parts and Dirt/Grim
- PBRs also updated to add to texture changes
- Update to Decals to be more accurate to what is on the cowling.
- Multiple Modelling Changes across the engines
- (A321/A319) Updated N1 Fan blade to start in the correct direction
- (A321/A319) Modified the Particles for lower temperature condensation out of the Pylons
- (A321) Manual updated to provide instructions on how to install the LEAPs in a way that can be used with the default Toliss PW/IAE/CFM engines or with my PW Engine Mod.
- Texture Format Updated to fit with 11.50 Recommendations all textures now us .dds format
- 2K Version has been removed as Vulkan now handles quality of textures.
- Paintkit also Updated to reflect Changes.