CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod 1.2.1

(27 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the CFM LEAP 1A Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321 

image.png.b8176d16208a968aca539f07071639cf.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.

This has 2 types of quality texturing, it has a High Quality texture mode - 4K Textures, and a lower quality 2K Texture Mod.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the LEAP Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM LEAP 1A engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the LEAP Engines basic texture is in the objects/LEAP Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"

Previously Known Issues

1) N1 Windmilling might be little fast at times, I'm looking in to it see if anything can be done to limit that. ##FIXED in 1.1.2##

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

For those update to 1.2.1, Please override the Objects and Textures with in the LEAP Engine folder of the base objects folder. You will also need to update any liveries to include the Texture Updates)

Patch Notes; (Livery Kits have also been updated)

1) Minor fix to 1.2.0 for Toliss Birds Incorrect Datarefs used in Objects.

2) N1 Blade Transition to Fast N1 Animation has been modified to be more smooth and look better.

3) Updated PBRs to include some missing bump map information for the Pylons, this looks better now.

4) Added AO (Ambient Occlusion) Map to the textures to give the dark areas a better look, this makes the engine look a little better and more true to life;

image.png.897d16785630b9e3fd1d7ec0d2cfdd07.png

image.png.4b441ec4755d2c90d299fe905edacc3a.png

5.)  I have updated some textures on the Rear Exhaust to add some saturation to make it more oily and more true to the reference images I have been using;

unknown.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

v1sim

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Awesome as always. 11/10

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Kingjaffejoffer

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Excellent Job as  always

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
il2groundthunder

Excellent engines! 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
piLott-YouTube

perfect.... again

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
AviationDelta

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you for this!!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
1tzJohnny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing work. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
swappea

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Juicy.

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Oxa

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Absolutely stunning mod. Brings new life into an already fantastic aircraft. Thank you so much! I was having problems with installation and the developer was kind enough to guide me through what my problems may be step by step until it was all solved. Thank you again!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Georgedrubbe

· Edited by Georgedrubbe

Such a perfect job, wow. One small snack, the RH engine file and RH N! file don't want to load into plane maker. Unzipped the file again tried again, unfortunately! Any tip?

First off all again my appreciation for the quality of work, great! and thanks for the fast reply, yes it is the right hand engine files refuse to load. The left engine went perfectly and on its place, when I fly the aircraft the engine is there both sides the same amount of trust.

In plane maker, I see the left engine installed on the aircraft non of the RH one. What happens when I want to load the RH files is seeing the green loading bar going about half way and then it stops. If the file is corrupt or somethig like that? Reloaded the files, unzipped it again, same result, LH perfectly ok, RH nope?

Response from the author:

RH Engine? Do you mean the right engine? the objects? Should load in to Plane Maker no one else has advise of that issue. Just click on the grey box and find the object open in to plane maker in the MISC Object Tab.

Share this review

Link to review
pj453

woah..............they do it again with a great engine

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
AndGae

Excellent with very high detailled graphics.

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Lerno1

WOW!!! Huge thank you for this amazing mod! Looks stunning on the A321 😁

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Ramel40

Outstanding! Thank you!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
maxrank

Absolutely Outstanding, if you do not have these your missing out

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
737ifly

I wish I could give 11 stars. Nice job

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
iFlyAviation

Finally CFM Leaps now i can do my flights properly thank you thank you!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
emaresh12

Dose anyone already have the Leap Engine on the Flightfacter A320 becuse I am very new to plane maker I never us it before can some on help me.

Response from the author:

All the info on what to do in plane maker is in the manual.

Share this review

Link to review
qhani92

I think I have all your engines on every aircraft. Amazing Carda, thank you!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
KAI797

I'm impressed with the detail and dedication put into these beautiful engines.  I've toyed with Blender in the past, and know-how painstakingly tricky it is to render such quality products.

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
clabbem@hotmail.com

THAT´S AMAZING !!  NO WORDS, THX SOO MUCH......

10 START ISNT ENOUGH

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Hypersor

I wish I could give this more stars. Truly amazing! 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
agonyair

Awesome Work! Thank You!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Jesper Johansson

Fantastic MOD/  excellent work

• Like 1

Share this review