About This File
I Present to you all the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321
Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.
This has 2 types of quality texturing, it has a High Quality texture mode - 4K Textures, and a lower quality 2K Texture Mod.
Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.
Read Manual for more information.
Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.
I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW1100G engine.
Enjoy and leave a comment.
If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link
Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the objects/PW Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.
This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"
Previously Known Issues
1) Bug related to the 2K Version Normal for all 3 Mods, if you are experiencing issues with, very shiny cowling and engines and you are using the Normal, Please down load the Fix File. I will update the main mod packs on my next update. (THIS IS ONLY 2K VERSION, IF YOU ARE USING 4K THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOU)
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
TEXTURE UPDATE ALL LIVERIES WILL NEED TO BE UPDATED
Update of Textures, this includes the following;
Better Exhaust Textures including the Missing Pressure Relief Door on each side of the engine.
- Including correct texturing of each side of the exhaust of the engine exhaust.
Updated Textures of the Engine Cowling;
- Removed the black Hoist Point Replaced them with proper crew textures.
- Added more accurate worded text on the cowling.
- Added more accurate textures to the bottom of the Cowling around the Cowling Latches
- Updated the Textures on the bottom interior of the reverser cowling below the Engine Exhaust.
- Fixed the Hot Air Outlets location, added dirt textures to the outlets.
- Added Text textures to the Fan Blades to me accurate to what you would see on the PW Engines.
- Adding Panel Number to the Engine Pylons and change some of colour to the ring/cushion between the pylon and wing model.
- Added in Oil Drop Models to the bottom of the engines and the engine exhaust.