•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine Mod 1.3.1

(25 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321 

image.png.bbaa262829c4aac30c8e9b35dcdabb2c.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW1100G engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:

Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the objects/PW Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes

1. Fixed Missing updated Manual for A321 - Please redownload the 321 mod zip file.
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

bumblebeextreme

12 of 12 members found this review helpful 12 / 12 members

Outstanding quality and amazing mod that makes the engine look very realistic, especially on the Toliss A21N!
Thank you for your hard work!
(I noticed just a small issue, which hopefully can be patched with an update: In the newest Toliss Version (v.1.4.x/1.5.x) the engine blades don't spin any more)

• Like 3
Link to review
Harsh

· Edited by Harsh

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hey Carda.

Excellent work as always, but I think there is a small issue on the A319 version, both engine blades start spinning the wrong direction. I'm sure this can be fixed in a patch. As always good work, and look foward to your future ventures 🙂

Response from the author:

I just checked mine 319 and compared the object files on mine to the zip I put up, both start spinning counter clockwise, which from what videos I have seen of the PW engine start matches correctly.

Link to review
Platypus-Rex

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looks absolutely beautiful! I love it

• Like 1
Link to review
gabeconggro

OMG thank you so much

• Like 1
Link to review
Airbus_Sniper

Looks amazing as far as the engines go but i cant seem to figure out how to get the winglets. tried putting the hashtag in front of the specified lines but it doesnt seem to work. any help?

If you mean the Sharklets, go look for Matavia mod website they have a sharklet mod on there.

• Like 1
Link to review
sam608

Absolutely incredible!

• Like 1
Link to review
lateral001

Absolutely amazing of a mod and easy to setup, highly recommend.
Just one small problem the right engine fan textures are kind of broken so just wondering if i can fix it somehow?

Link to review
anskiz90

Awesome addon. I really like the detail on the engines. But there is a small issue. When I start engine 2 for some reason the fan blades disappear and when I go full power the middle of the blade disappears. Is there anyway  to solve this issue? 

you probably didn't put the N1 object in the correct position.

Link to review
Jesper Johansson

excellent mod. and for sure hard work to get it right... best donation so far... thank you and keep ut the excellent work

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Ifikratis

Amazing work! Can't thank you enough! I wish ToLiss pays you to include these on their product. Everyone should consider donating to this guy. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
SWA2129

I don't know what to say. These mods change the history of the A319 that I know currently. This is incredibly outstanding. My friends are jealous of me now lol. Thank you so much for this. Like I said in the CFM LEAP review, keep up the amazing work. You are doing fantastic 🙂

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AndGae

Excellent update with the great capability to use both LEAP 1A and PW 1100G at the same time. Thank you very much.

I have only one drawback: an error appeared when I deleted the lines shown in the manual in the blades.obj files but it can be corrected by letting the lines in the file and editing them as shown in the manual.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AviatorPR116

The engine was perfect! Although I see engine fans randomly spinning else where when N1 goes beyond approximately 40% is it possible to modify how the engine spins? Thanks I appreciate your hard work on this :))

Your gonna need to be more specific to what you mean by "spinning else"

Link to review
LunarMagista

still missing the manual on v1.3.1

Its there in the zip, I even downloaded it to check, its just not listed as 1.3.1, its listed as 1.3.0 as it should of been if I had added the it to the zip correctly the first time around.

Link to review
NeoLux

· Edited by NeoLux

Great work on the mod. I absolutely love it

• Like 1
Link to review
maxrank

Absolutely stunning as always, easiest donation ever made. Thank you Carda. Anyone finding these for the first time, stop thinking and get downloading. Then go get Carda`s Leaps. 

• Like 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,795   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12