•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

CFM56 5B/5A Engine Mod for FF320, Toliss A319/A321 1.0.0A

(26 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the CFM56 5B/5A Engine Mod Replacement for the FlightFactor A320, Toliss A319 & A321

CFMEngineThumbnail.png.84febc75eb259942af202d9a34b1c768.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the CFM Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM56 5A/5B engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the IAE basic texture is in the ‘objects/V2500’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF320 or Toliss A319/321, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.0.0A   See changelog

Released

1) Re-uploaded A319-5A Zip file as it looks like it corrupted on upload.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, may7day said:

Are these compatible with XP12?

Yes they are, only a minor deviation from the installation instructions when you edit the engines and blades objects due to ToLiss changing the code structure in files. See the comment below.

On 9/24/2022 at 11:09 PM, DemonTraitor said:

it's a large chunk of "code" that needs to be removed - easily enough

get rid of all the code between ANIM_begin/end.......

ANIM_begin
         ANIM_hide        0        0     anim/CFM
         TRIS                   17040 894
         \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ LODASA OF MORE "CODE" \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ANIM_end

end result will look like this......

ANIM_begin
        ANIM_hide 0.000000 0.000000 none
ANIM_end

On 2/23/2023 at 5:12 AM, everydaynormalgeek said:

Yes they are, only a minor deviation from the installation instructions when you edit the engines and blades objects due to ToLiss changing the code structure in files. See the comment below.

Will this fix the blades at the back. With all aircraft (Toliss A319, A321)(FlightFactor A320)?

On 9/25/2022 at 12:46 AM, neb739@hotmail.com said:

Evening all

any idea how to fix this issue with the Toliss CFM on xplane 12 ... 

its the N1 .obj  when its removed the issue goes, 

Thanks 

837268210_a319-2022-09-2423_44_38.png.979acad8e5520491b72973e1f95f9915.png1431814332_a319-2022-09-2423_44_57.png.905826d1af21a273c9ea4f293f96fda6.png

Hello @cardajowol,

is there any solution for this? I install your (great) mod different times, but now i have this issue. 

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately there is something wrong with the latest Toliss version where you are able to see the fast fan texture with engines off. For some reason the plane is sending datarefs that the engines would be on even though they are not. I can't even use Selfloading Cargo anymore since the program gets told my engines are on and I can't start a flight with running engines. Can anyone help me, please?

My engines are white on the 319, no matter what compatible carda livery I use. Anyone know what to do? I am on XP12.

Edited by Dennis98BE

I'm sorry maybe i didn't fully read or understand this correctly but don't these aircraft already have said engine? Is this just an improvement mod or is this a whole different engine type thich themod adds?

On 6/10/2023 at 12:30 PM, TominYEEET said:

I'm sorry maybe i didn't fully read or understand this correctly but don't these aircraft already have said engine? Is this just an improvement mod or is this a whole different engine type thich themod adds?

It’s a visual mod that substantially improves the scale and detail of the engines. I didn’t understand it either until I gave it a try. It makes a big enough difference that I can’t imagine flying without it now. The only drawback is the mod was designed for XP11 Toliss birds.

It works with the XP12 versions but you’ll get a minor n1 blade artifact with the CFM mod (see earlier posts) that appears when the engines are off. In my case, it disappears when the engines are running. I’ve had zero issues with the IAE mod. So far, that one works flawlessly.

Edited by larryav8r

Absolutely amazing. However, there is this black ring that goes around the back part of the engine while the engine is off and disappears once the engine is on. Is there any way to fix this? Otherwise, this is amazing!image.png

Note: For the 1.6 update for the ToLiss a321, the new placements for the engines are the same as it is for the A319 (20.70 x 00.00 x 00.40).

On 2/28/2023 at 12:36 PM, felixrggb said:

Hello @cardajowol,

is there any solution for this? I install your (great) mod different times, but now i have this issue. 

I don't know if there is a fix. I have been having this issue also.

On 1/6/2024 at 7:13 PM, Vitor87 said:

Any fix for the fan bug on CFM engines off??

There is no fix and Carda has been out for well over a year now. I doubt there will be a fix unless a miracle happens.

• Sad 1

the a319 and a321 will not open. like at all. im using the new one with the animated buttons and openable windows, not the old one. whats going on..

On 1/8/2024 at 2:58 PM, everydaynormalgeek said:

There is no fix and Carda has been out for well over a year now. I doubt there will be a fix unless a miracle happens.

There is a possible fix. Open "cfm56_n1.obj"
Try to change all line u find and change:
from
ANIM_hide    0    [some number]    sim/flightmodel/engine/ENGN_N1_[0]
to
ANIM_hide    -1    [some number]    sim/flightmodel/engine/ENGN_N1_[0]
Same with the right one:
from
ANIM_hide    0    [some number]    sim/flightmodel/engine/ENGN_N1_[1]
to
ANIM_hide    -1    [some number]    sim/flightmodel/engine/ENGN_N1_[1]
Put -1 or less.