About This File
This is a fictional (IRL on the A319 and ATR) livery of the CSA 95 Years special livery owned by Czech Airline until 2015 (now flying for PIA) for the Flight Factor A320.
Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and Kristoffer Eriksen and edited by me.
This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.
- all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
- completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)
- custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
- custom livery appropriate wheel colours
- approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver)
- appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
- custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
- appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
- black tyres
- correct wingtip fence paint shape
Move the Czech Airlines - CSA 95 Years folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
What's New in Version 6.0 See changelog
1.0 initial upload
2.0 - 5.0 skipped
6.0 Remade paint shape on wingtip fences. Made entire tyres black.