•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine Mod 1.3.1

(25 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321 

image.png.bbaa262829c4aac30c8e9b35dcdabb2c.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW1100G engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:

Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the objects/PW Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes

1. Fixed Missing updated Manual for A321 - Please redownload the 321 mod zip file.
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

See my image, The right engine is see through /Transparent while the left engine is normal. 

Latest Version 

A320-2021-01-11-23-57-14.png

Edited by simonjh98

10 hours ago, simonjh98 said:

See my image, The right engine is see through /Transparent while the left engine is normal. 

Latest Version 

A320-2021-01-11-23-57-14.png

Check the order of the Objects in plane maker, sounds like its incorrect.

Fantastic mod overall - looks great as does the LEAP mod.

I have noticed though with the PWs that the pylons don't look right, particularly their profile as they join the top of the nacelle. In real life they're more rounded. I've attached some photos from a recent flight on D-AIEA in the real world for reference.4-B22-B4-AA-EA17-4457-89-A8-A8-D333-DA6-

IMG-3016.jpg

IMG-3041.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, cardajowol said:

Check the order of the Objects in plane maker, sounds like its incorrect.

Order of what haha? I have the same problem

Tried it for the Toliss 321 and it was great! I tried making this work for the for the riviere's a220-300. It works but the reverse thrust animation and when idle thrust, fanblade doesn't spin. Probably due to the wrong datarefs and animation lines in the obj.

Do you have to keep all the engine mods separate from each other using different *.acf files, or is it okay to mix in one *.acf?

Thanks

Edited by DemonTraitor

In the manual for replacing the PW Engines from the Toliss A321neo Pack there is the instruction to edit the blades.obj file with an editor. It's not entirely clear for me.
Should I just edit the existing "anim/NEO" part to matching the values in the pdf?
Or should I replace the "anim/IAE" part with the "anim/NEO" values because the "anim/IAE" part originally comes before the "anim/CFM" part in my file.

And do I loose something if I delete the "anim/NEO" part instead of editing? At the moment I've deleted it because with editing the existing "anim/NEO" part I had weird black rotating discs in front of the plane. 

great work so

For the A321Noe, would this overwrite just the PW and you're able to change engines, or would this mod overwrite all engines and only this PW mod is selectable? 

12 hours ago, Maffu said:

For the A321Noe, would this overwrite just the PW and you're able to change engines, or would this mod overwrite all engines and only this PW mod is selectable? 

It should allow for you to switch between engines from the ISSI panel or livery config.

Question.  Now I want to replace the TOLISS NEO 321 PW with your MOD.  I will do this as a separate installation to be only for PW NEO.  For this reason, do I Just follow the NEO Upgrade section of the installation manual?  

On 1/1/2022 at 10:24 AM, JonasN1985 said:

In the manual for replacing the PW Engines from the Toliss A321neo Pack there is the instruction to edit the blades.obj file with an editor. It's not entirely clear for me.
Should I just edit the existing "anim/NEO" part to matching the values in the pdf?
Or should I replace the "anim/IAE" part with the "anim/NEO" values because the "anim/IAE" part originally comes before the "anim/CFM" part in my file.

And do I loose something if I delete the "anim/NEO" part instead of editing? At the moment I've deleted it because with editing the existing "anim/NEO" part I had weird black rotating discs in front of the plane. 

great work so

Was this answered?  I am having same issue here.  Which lines do I delete, all?

On 2/23/2022 at 4:21 AM, 73samster said:

Was this answered?  I am having same issue here.  Which lines do I delete, all?

I figured it out myself. All you have to do is to looking for the section

ANIM_hide 0.000000 0.000000 anim/NEO

which should have four sub sections (four times ANIM_begin to ANIM_hide).

Every sub section has an "ANIM_hide" line like

ANIM_hide 1.000000 1.000000 anim/blade/L/1/lo/rem

You have to remove the part "anim/blade/L/1/lo/rem" at each of the four lines and you must set 1.000000 1.000000 to 0.000000 0.000000 also four times.

This works for me.

10 hours ago, JonasN1985 said:

I figured it out myself. All you have to do is to looking for the section

ANIM_hide 0.000000 0.000000 anim/NEO

which should have four sub sections (four times ANIM_begin to ANIM_hide).

Every sub section has an "ANIM_hide" line like

ANIM_hide 1.000000 1.000000 anim/blade/L/1/lo/rem

You have to remove the part "anim/blade/L/1/lo/rem" at each of the four lines and you must set 1.000000 1.000000 to 0.000000 0.000000 also four times.

This works for me.

I think I got it to work.  I removed that whole section and deleted.  I think it is working. 

Hey!

First of all I want to say - it looks amazing. But I have a problem. I try to install it, but engine 1 is missing. I add it in plane maker, but it's not showing. It's also not showing up when loading in the plane. Is there something I am doing wrong? I did follow the instructions step-by-step though.

18 hours ago, humist_aviation said:

Hey!

First of all I want to say - it looks amazing. But I have a problem. I try to install it, but engine 1 is missing. I add it in plane maker, but it's not showing. It's also not showing up when loading in the plane. Is there something I am doing wrong? I did follow the instructions step-by-step though.

check your coordinates likely incorrect, especially the 2nd one check you've not missed any "-" signs, either that or you have an issue with the kill data ref you've used.