•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

Rolls Royce RB211-535E/C Engine Mod for FlightFactor 757 1.0.1

(13 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the RB211-535E/C Engine Replacement for the FlightFactor 757

thumbnail.jpg.04974f445d0afed3dc74a4a6e7c7ec7a.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the RB Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the RB211-535 engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the RB211 basic texture is in the ‘objects/757/RB211’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF757, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Small Fix;

- Fixed Blade Hide issue with the Right Engine on Engine Shutdown.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi there! I've followed step-by-step and did it twice however, my RH engine insists on (on both variants) Any idea of what could be?

757-200_xp11 - 2021-06-26 08.06.34.png

757-200_xp11 - 2021-06-26 08.04.49.png

On 6/26/2021 at 12:07 PM, rafapiloto195 said:

Hi there! I've followed step-by-step and did it twice however, my RH engine insists on (on both variants) Any idea of what could be?

757-200_xp11 - 2021-06-26 08.06.34.png

757-200_xp11 - 2021-06-26 08.04.49.png

Looks like you didn't edit the blades.obj object correctly, look through, start again, look for any spaces, try using find and replace instead of manually replacing the lines.

I went every line and I've found the error...

It was

AANIM_hide 0.000000 0.000000 none

Deleting theis first A solved it.

Thank you buddy!

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for this absolutely awesome mod! Awesome to be gone with the old, slightly dodgy engines. 

I've been trying to replace the engines on the Wunula livery like your photos above, and managed to paint the engines blue in the photoshop. I exported it as a PNG and used the names "rb_l_engine" and "rb_r_engine" and put them in /Wunula Dreaming G-BIKF/objects/757. I am doing this for the 535C but for some reason the engines remain white. Is there a specific name that I need to give it for the -C variant or am I doing something wrong?

Again, Thanks heaps for this awesome mod!

1 hour ago, thebacon8r said:

Hey, thanks for this absolutely awesome mod! Awesome to be gone with the old, slightly dodgy engines. 

I've been trying to replace the engines on the Wunula livery like your photos above, and managed to paint the engines blue in the photoshop. I exported it as a PNG and used the names "rb_l_engine" and "rb_r_engine" and put them in /Wunula Dreaming G-BIKF/objects/757. I am doing this for the 535C but for some reason the engines remain white. Is there a specific name that I need to give it for the -C variant or am I doing something wrong?

Again, Thanks heaps for this awesome mod!

Folder structure of the livery has to match the base objects folder - the objects/textures in the base object folder is in 757/RB211/ ... I'll let you do the rest of the math on that.

• Like 1

I was following the procedure step by step and at the end I got an aircraft without engines! what engine do I need at the dialog where I can choose between the two types of engines at the beginning when plane get loaded to the sim, I did choose RR Engines!? 

update: ok, find it myself!                          @admin please delete

Edited by thommy24dd

21 hours ago, kjkopecky7 said:

Does anyone know why the right engine is almost like transparent for me? I'm able to see things through the fanblades.

you probably have the objects in the wrong order in plane maker, make sure they match the order shown in the screenshot in the manual.

Edited by cardajowol

5 hours ago, cardajowol said:

you probably have the objects in the wrong order in plane maker, make sure they match the order shown in the screenshot in the manual.

Yup! That worked, thanks a lot!

I installed your RB211 engine mod on my FF757 and when I view it in plane maker or load the aircraft in XP11 itself, I land up with the PW engines only. (I followed every single instruction carefully and while adding the obj files, it did not show up in PM)

So, what must have I done wrong ?

22 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

I installed your RB211 engine mod on my FF757 and when I view it in plane maker or load the aircraft in XP11 itself, I land up with the PW engines only. (I followed every single instruction carefully and while adding the obj files, it did not show up in PM)

So, what must have I done wrong ?

Are you sure you're selecting RBs in the selection window upon load up?

8 hours ago, FreshWaterPlimpy said:

Hey, loving the mod but on the 753 I have an issue, is fine on the 752.

757-300_xp11 - 2021-09-18 00.14.44.png

757-300_xp11 - 2021-09-18 00.44.17.png

757-300_xp11 - 2021-09-18 00.44.35.png

I think you need to go and redo the ACF for that and closely check the manual, you have not done it correctly.

On 9/8/2021 at 4:37 PM, cardajowol said:

Are you sure you're selecting RBs in the selection window upon load up?

Sorry for the late reply, the load up tab did not appear so I thought to select it from the avitab inside the cockpit.

3 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

Sorry for the late reply, the load up tab did not appear so I thought to select it from the avitab inside the cockpit.

If you don't see the pop up maybe sounds like a plane issue maybe try reinstalling the plane from scratch? Avtiab doesn't change the engines - you are talking about EFB. But in any circumstance there is something you've missed in the install of the engine.