•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

IAE V2500 Engine Mod for FF320, Toliss A319/A321 1.1.0

(25 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the IAE V2500 Engine Mod Replacement for the FlightFactor A320, Toliss A319 & A321

iaeThumnail.jpg.0ef962a5ca74da7322fecff53b79651a.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the IAE Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the V2500 IAE engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the IAE basic texture is in the ‘objects/V2500’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF320 or Toliss A319/321, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes:

1: Updated manual for Toliss to add few additional instructions/recommendations if used with CFM Mod.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, thewalkingfruit said:

Thank you so much for the engine mod Carda, its really great, just a question, the wing vortices aren't aligned with the wing, just to make sure, is it like that or have I done something wrong? 

Thanks again

This is an engine mod not a wing mod, you're asking the wrong person.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:29 PM, cardajowol said:

This is an engine mod not a wing mod, you're asking the wrong person.

I noticed that as well after installing this mod

Looks amazing however I messed something up, I checked and my engines and blades.obj and I corrected the line in both of them. Would appreciate if anyone had a suggestion. 

8K5MCK0.png

On 12/27/2021 at 12:34 AM, Infinitely Flying said:

Looks amazing however I messed something up, I checked and my engines and blades.obj and I corrected the line in both of them. Would appreciate if anyone had a suggestion. 

8K5MCK0.png

having same issue ^

Hello, first thanks for the awsome mods!!! They are really great. I have already installed the engines for the JarDesign A330 and it looks absolute great. Now with the IAE Engine for the Toliss A321 I have the problem shown in the picture. I downloaded the right file and did everything like in the manual. But I think one step I forgot or done wrong but I can't figure out wich.

EDIT: I found my mistake! 🙂 Now it works.

Screenshot (34).png

Edited by FlyChris

21 hours ago, FlyChris said:

Hello, first thanks for the awsome mods!!! They are really great. I have already installed the engines for the JarDesign A330 and it looks absolute great. Now with the IAE Engine for the Toliss A321 I have the problem shown in the picture. I downloaded the right file and did everything like in the manual. But I think one step I forgot or done wrong but I can't figure out wich.

EDIT: I found my mistake! 🙂 Now it works.

Screenshot (34).png

how did you fix this?

On 1/10/2022 at 8:34 AM, Brady2600 said:

how did you fix this?

Just look at the adjustments you do in plane maker. My fault was that I set one number at the wrong place. Put it in the right place and everything works.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, FreshWaterPlimpy said:

Mod looks very nice but im doing something wrong and getting invisible engines, any pointers are appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like the download was corrupted as we when i replaced files on the 319 it replaced 3 files and worked fine but only replaced 2 and has not worked on the 321, both toliss.

Have you been able to fix this? I'm getting the same issue with the A321.

7 hours ago, 73samster said:

Does the engine.obj have to be cleared from the misc objects on plane maker and blades too first?

its all in the manual.

6 hours ago, cardajowol said:

its all in the manual.

Hi, Actually the manual for the IAE2500 does not mention anything about deleting the blades and engine that already existed in planemaker.   However, it does mention this for the CFM mod.  I went ahead and deleted and boy LOVE this mod.  Fantastic work but please double check your instructions for the IAD 2500 MOD.  It does not say to delete anythin in Planemaker.

17 hours ago, 73samster said:

Hi, Actually the manual for the IAE2500 does not mention anything about deleting the blades and engine that already existed in planemaker.   However, it does mention this for the CFM mod.  I went ahead and deleted and boy LOVE this mod.  Fantastic work but please double check your instructions for the IAD 2500 MOD.  It does not say to delete anythin in Planemaker.

The manual was wrote before the CFM so has no requirement to remove the blades/engines in it, if you read the CFM manual its in there. I know whats in the manual I wrote it.

3 hours ago, cardajowol said:

The manual was wrote before the CFM so has no requirement to remove the blades/engines in it, if you read the CFM manual its in there. I know whats in the manual I wrote it.

Carda, I have no doubt you know what you wrote but the install only properly worked after removing the original blades and engine obj in plane maker/ misc objects by pressing clear as I did when installing CFM.   Question, having already removed, do I need to put them back or leave as is?

Edited by 73samster
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, 73samster said:

Following up to my last comment, you will see in these pics what I get if I do not remove the original blades engine.  Once removed the engines look FANTASTIC.  Can you confirm they should or should not be removed?

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 4.17.59 PM.zip 2.78 MB · 0 downloads Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 4.17.41 PM.zip 2.53 MB · 0 downloads

There is only 1 reason to leave the objects is if you are looking to use 1 of the default engines with 1 of the engine mods, if you are replacing both or just having separate installs for each engine mod then you do not need the objects.

2 hours ago, cardajowol said:

There is only 1 reason to leave the objects is if you are looking to use 1 of the default engines with 1 of the engine mods, if you are replacing both or just having separate installs for each engine mod then you do not need the objects.

Ah I understand I think. For me I have separate installs for each mod which means removing them was fine, correct?  Do I understand you correctly?

Edited by 73samster

Hi Carda i found a little mistake in the manual:

in the .obj part it say at first: "Edit the objects in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++) and find and edit the following line;"

after that it says that: "You can use a find and replace to replace the lines with the following"

I have noticed that "line" turns into "lines". I also had the problem with the rear still showing up from the engine. Maybe you could correct it, if its a mistake. Or underline it!?

EDIT: i just installed the CFM engines too and in the Manual it got mentioned!

Robert

Edited by FlightsimDE

Curious. Your CFM zip for FFA320 doesnt contain a particle folder beside the CFM56 folder like your V2500 zip does. So your instruction to copy the content of the A320 Base Folder to the Objects folder and "click yes to override the particle files" doesnt prompt to overwrite because there is no particles folder.

You also have a plugin folder which contains the A320connector where the manual offers no direction on what to do with this at all. 

First of all: thank you for this extraordinary and great tuning!

My question: Toliss 321 NEO / I successfully installed the CFM56-5B. Now I would like to add the modes for IAE and CFM LEAP. In the first step (IAE mode installation) the "particles" folder should be replaced. However, it already exists from the CFM56 installation. Should I really overwrite this folder or merge the contents?

On 5/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, DaveWing said:

First of all: thank you for this extraordinary and great tuning!

My question: Toliss 321 NEO / I successfully installed the CFM56-5B. Now I would like to add the modes for IAE and CFM LEAP. In the first step (IAE mode installation) the "particles" folder should be replaced. However, it already exists from the CFM56 installation. Should I really overwrite this folder or merge the contents?

makes no difference

On 5/4/2022 at 6:46 AM, Periwinkle said:

Curious. Your CFM zip for FFA320 doesnt contain a particle folder beside the CFM56 folder like your V2500 zip does. So your instruction to copy the content of the A320 Base Folder to the Objects folder and "click yes to override the particle files" doesnt prompt to overwrite because there is no particles folder.

You also have a plugin folder which contains the A320connector where the manual offers no direction on what to do with this at all. 

no explanation required just copy it in to the plugins folder of the plane, its mostly self explanatory .