•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine Mod 1.3.1

(25 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321 

image.png.bbaa262829c4aac30c8e9b35dcdabb2c.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW1100G engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:

Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the objects/PW Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes

1. Fixed Missing updated Manual for A321 - Please redownload the 321 mod zip file.
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 5/2/2022 at 12:49 PM, cardajowol said:

check your coordinates likely incorrect, especially the 2nd one check you've not missed any "-" signs, either that or you have an issue with the kill data ref you've used.

Yes, thanks so much. I happened to put the left engine with a positive value.

Hello,

I have been using this mod on my FFA320 Ultimate for a long time. Since last FFA320 update (which default engines get restored), after reinstalling this PW mod, an error message and green screens appear on the simulator once loading the airplane modded. 

Is the mod uncompatible with the newest A320U version? 

Thanks!

On 7/31/2022 at 3:05 PM, alexvilaas said:

Hello,

I have been using this mod on my FFA320 Ultimate for a long time. Since last FFA320 update (which default engines get restored), after reinstalling this PW mod, an error message and green screens appear on the simulator once loading the airplane modded. 

Is the mod uncompatible with the newest A320U version? 

Thanks!

the mod is purely visual, if your getting error messages and green screens, its either a corrupted copy you've made or you've changed something in the ACF you shouldn't of, names, addition information in the authors section.

On 9/28/2022 at 12:09 AM, hornetaircraft said:

I have this exact same issue. hoping for a fix

me too guys.. It must be problem with v1.4. bcs NEO mod for toliss was also updated. And I saw in blades.obj some new lines..

so running toliss 1.5.1 in the blades obj file what lines do i delete i normally got to the TRIS line at the bottom of the group list to change/delete for example TRIS 1512 216. i search this in the obj file and get a not found message. but when i search ANIM_hide 0.000000 0.000000 anim/NEO it finds just that line but the TRIS doesn't match. trying not to mess up my thing here

On 9/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, DemonTraitor said:

Just added all the mods to the new 1.4 update, and the PW & LEAP have static blades once running. Am I missing something, or is it just a compatibility thing....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNyNC6C_UZO-GimFi8JBLIUJtADS4w10/view?usp=sharing

🙂

You need to edit the N1 object files, doing a text replace of sim/flightmodel2/engines/engine_rotation_angle_deg[0] with AirbusFBW/EngineFanRotation_deg[0] will fix.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2022 at 12:49 AM, CaptainPyton said:

me too guys.. It must be problem with v1.4. bcs NEO mod for toliss was also updated. And I saw in blades.obj some new lines..

You need to edit the N1 object files, doing a text replace of sim/flightmodel2/engines/engine_rotation_angle_deg[0] with AirbusFBW/EngineFanRotation_deg[0] will fix.

On 9/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, DemonTraitor said:

Just added all the mods to the new 1.4 update, and the PW & LEAP have static blades once running. Am I missing something, or is it just a compatibility thing....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNyNC6C_UZO-GimFi8JBLIUJtADS4w10/view?usp=sharing

🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, qRaresp said:

IT WORKS! THANKS MAN 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 8:40 PM, qRaresp said:

thanks for the hint. i can also report that it is working fine now

Hi, is there a way to make these work with the Toliss 321 NEO where I can still switch engines and variants without needing to create multiple acfs? I thought there was a way to do so on the LEAPS, is it the same for the PWs?

You need to edit the N1 object files, doing a text replace of sim/flightmodel2/engines/engine_rotation_angle_deg[0] with AirbusFBW/EngineFanRotation_deg[0] will fix.

Is there a guide for this?

Does anyone know how to apply these mods to the Toliss A320? I don't know if they will be the same data refs as in with the A319 and/or A321 or if the .obj files need to be changed. Any ideas?

On 8/3/2023 at 3:03 AM, gdlboy said:

Does anyone know how to apply these mods to the Toliss A320? I don't know if they will be the same data refs as in with the A319 and/or A321 or if the .obj files need to be changed. Any ideas?

It'll be the same data refs as for the 321neo.

On 8/5/2023 at 12:01 PM, Brazuca1201 said:

Alright, thanks a lot! 😄

could you please develop the engine mod for the FPS EMBRAER195?

https://store.x-plane.org/FPS-Embraer-E-195_p_1780.html

Video: El nuevo E195-E2 realiza vuelo inaugural – Noticias de Aviación ...

After type certification, the first E190-E2 was delivered to launch operator Widerøe in April 2018, configured with 114-seat in single-class, followed by deliveries for Air Astana and Chinese GX Airlines. Before the aircraft were delivered, Embraer announced that some of the initial E-Jet E2s will need to be retrofitted due to the shorter life of the combustor in their Pratt & Whitney PW1900G engines. A business class is developed with a 2+2 staggered seat layout offering a seat pitch of up to 137 cm (54 in), available from mid-2019.[31]

Edited by mario lopez

On 8/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, Brazuca1201 said:

And does one need to change the Blades.obj file in the a320neo?

How do you install this in XP12- version? Is there a specific tutorial for this? And is there a engine switcher somewhere, so I don't have to create 4 different planes for each engine mod? A video- and a written tutorial would be nice, if someone has the patience to make them... Thank you. 🙂🙏