•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

Pratt & Whitney 4000-100 for JAR330 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the PW4000-100 Engine Replacement for the JAR 330

thumbnail.jpg.73aa3d570baffe8db184c556833f6ae0.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW4000-100 engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the ‘objects/PW Engines’ Engines folder in the default directory for the JAR330, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 6/21/2021 at 7:22 PM, Tome346 said:

Hi there!

I have done somethign wrong or don`t I?

The fan of the right engine on thrust is pushed foward. Or the Fan from the RR engine is just visible.

Take alook on the Picture:

unknown.png

Take care and have good day!

Tim.

Check Plane maker, you've done something wrong, make sure it matches the screenshot provided in the manual.

10 hours ago, cardajowol said:

Check Plane maker, you've done something wrong, make sure it matches the screenshot provided in the manual.

Thats the thing. I did several times. It is on place where it should be. The coordinates aswell as "Profil" or "Shadow mode" as required. I guess this is left from the RR engines.

This is from the Plane maker.

grafik.png.a3cc87578b1fddd8333c986e04a51135.png

Edited by Tome346

Just now, Tome346 said:

Thats the thing. I did several times. It is on place where it should be. The coordinates aswell as "Profil" or "Shadow mode" as required. I guess this is left from the RR engines.

Possibly check your objects look for any spaces etc you may have put in any edits.

Hello guys, for anybody having trouble with starting engines, i think there is some kind of bug when we modified the acf files, i just have an idea and it works. When u load the A330 first time, it will not work, try to reload the whole aircraft with art and try again, i did that and it works perfectly. The only thing is u will not be able to shutdown the engines with engine master lever. The only way is to turn off the Left and Right Engines Fuel Pump. It will works. Thanks for the great mod

Throttles not responding, engine animations work, everything works, besides the engines.

- No throttle response

- When throttles do respond it is stuck in toga the whole time

On 11/14/2022 at 5:08 PM, killmankill said:

will this work with the xp12 version of the jar a330

this is what I would like to know too

update: yes it is working for me very well after I deleted the  "Misc_4.obj" in addition to the tutorial.

3841cd21a7c62303f6af56cd13d38469.jpg

Edited by thommy24dd

On 11/14/2022 at 11:08 AM, killmankill said:

will this work with the xp12 version of the jar a330

Jar changed the data refs, I attempted to use it and it leaves the rear fins of the the Trent engine. I'm hoping for a fix from Carda.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:23 PM, thommy24dd said:

this is what I would like to know too

update: yes it is working for me very well after I deleted the  "Misc_4.obj" in addition to the tutorial.

3841cd21a7c62303f6af56cd13d38469.jpg

Did removing the Misc_4.obj get rid of the leftover Trent fins?

It works! Make sure to use the JD330XP1200 version for all steps. In my case it was not necessary to remove Misc_4.obj, it actually even broke by removing it. 

• Thanks 1