•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

Pratt & Whitney 4000-100 for JAR330 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the PW4000-100 Engine Replacement for the JAR 330

thumbnail.jpg.73aa3d570baffe8db184c556833f6ae0.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the PW Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the PW4000-100 engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the PW Engines basic texture is in the ‘objects/PW Engines’ Engines folder in the default directory for the JAR330, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I just installed these. I can assure you that I have installed them correctly, but they still will not start. When I load into the plane with the engines already running, they work, but they just do not start. Any tips? I have not changed any names of the .acf file or done anything other than exactly what the instructions say word for word. Do you have any idea? The engines look great and I would really like to fly them. 

32 minutes ago, GoGators257 said:

Hi, I just installed these. I can assure you that I have installed them correctly, but they still will not start. When I load into the plane with the engines already running, they work, but they just do not start. Any tips? I have not changed any names of the .acf file or done anything other than exactly what the instructions say word for word. Do you have any idea? The engines look great and I would really like to fly them. 

Not a lot of info I can provide, people had this issue but have not provided enough information for me to say what you've done incorrectly in the installation, it has never been something I have been able to duplicate. If you want to video the installation of the engine up to engine start I can look but beyond that its difficult to provide any further info.

4 hours ago, rafapiloto195 said:

Any liveries for it already? I could not find any

you'll have to pair existing livery it up with the engine liveries provided in the pack

I have done the install and gone over it a few times but there seems to be a problem. A few feet above the right engine there is the fan. It seems that instead of the fan being in the engine it is on top of it. And it only appears after start up. And disappears right after I shut down the engine. I don't why it is. And I have followed the install instructions. Other than that the engines are very detailed and thank you for taking the time to share them.

Hi, 

I just installed the awesome new PW engines on the A330 but I think I did something wrong: 
891938100_a330-2021-02-0107_35_20.png.cd06f18165ffd46260ce9b13f08b2904.png

For some reason the fanblade is transparent. Does anyone know why? 

Also I found this in the manual, I think that's not what is supposed to be written there: 
Capture.PNG.48a2da5978a65dbd1c4b1820f9687235.PNG

Love the engines though, they're awesome. 

3 hours ago, Fan Of Flight said:

I have done the install and gone over it a few times but there seems to be a problem. A few feet above the right engine there is the fan. It seems that instead of the fan being in the engine it is on top of it. And it only appears after start up. And disappears right after I shut down the engine. I don't why it is. And I have followed the install instructions. Other than that the engines are very detailed and thank you for taking the time to share them.

Need to see a photo of the issue.

1 hour ago, Herr_Hornbuckele said:

Hi, 

I just installed the awesome new PW engines on the A330 but I think I did something wrong: 
891938100_a330-2021-02-0107_35_20.png.cd06f18165ffd46260ce9b13f08b2904.png

For some reason the fanblade is transparent. Does anyone know why? 

Also I found this in the manual, I think that's not what is supposed to be written there: 
Capture.PNG.48a2da5978a65dbd1c4b1820f9687235.PNG

Love the engines though, they're awesome. 

Check your Object edits and the changes of the anim_hide, look for any spaces in the anim_hides you edited or any hides you missed in the manual.

Never mind. I fixed the problem. I think it was something I skipped in step 14. These engines are beautiful, and thank you again for sharing this with us 🙂 

a330 - 2021-02-01 7.11.49 PM.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mc1999 said:

Is it possible to use it also for the B767 and B777? Thanks for the awesome mod!

Wrong engine model for both birds.

9 hours ago, rafapiloto195 said:

thanks!

Amazing mod.

Only thing is, I only can start the engines using crt shift e...

No idea, the mod is purely visual mod, it should not affect systems, it will only affect systems if you change something in the ACF file you should not of.

3 hours ago, flightyler said:

Don't think I skipped any steps but I still have the Rolls-Royce style pointy spinner and not the dome.

read the other comments you probably have a space in the "anim_hide" in 1 of the objects.

• Like 1

963620499_a330-2021-02-1621_00_54.png.bed97762cd78a46a1b2aed21b8fb8ccc.png

I downloaded this mod and followed the instructions carefully and I get these problems 1. the loading tab wont go away 2. the red text box wont go away 3. the liveries that were originally part of the pack wont paint the main body. I haven't even attempted starting the aircraft.

a330 - 2021-02-16 21.00.32.png

a330 - 2021-02-16 21.00.09.png

Edited by Grantalee

7 hours ago, Grantalee said:

963620499_a330-2021-02-1621_00_54.png.bed97762cd78a46a1b2aed21b8fb8ccc.png

I downloaded this mod and followed the instructions carefully and I get these problems 1. the loading tab wont go away 2. the red text box wont go away 3. the liveries that were originally part of the pack wont paint the main body. I haven't even attempted starting the aircraft.

a330 - 2021-02-16 21.00.32.png

a330 - 2021-02-16 21.00.09.png

Sounds like you've change something in the ACF you shouldn't of; SASL not working as it says - image.png.4917d47edc8f5fee8b5c308f08040879.png

Check your xplane log.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:52 PM, cardajowol said:

read the other comments you probably have a space in the "anim_hide" in 1 of the objects.

Yup that was it thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Fantastic Job Works Well! Only Issue Is Starting Up. Had To Use CTRL Shift E To Start! Didnt Modify Anything else in the ACF Just what was said in the manual! 

Please Help! Thanks! 

On 3/13/2021 at 9:40 AM, Bakanazato said:

Hello Fantastic Job Works Well! Only Issue Is Starting Up. Had To Use CTRL Shift E To Start! Didnt Modify Anything else in the ACF Just what was said in the manual! 

Please Help! Thanks! 

Not a lot of info I can provide, people had this issue but have not provided enough information for me to say what you've done incorrectly in the installation, it has never been something I have been able to duplicate. If you want to video the installation of the engine up to engine start I can look but beyond that its difficult to provide any further info.

I've been so amazed by your work! I recently purchased the JAR a330 to add to my collection and the first thing I had to do was add the Carda engines. Extremely impressive. I just wish that I could find some interior models that match your expertise. Keep up the magnificent work!

• Thanks 1

Hi there!

I have done somethign wrong or don`t I?

The fan of the right engine on thrust is pushed foward. Or the Fan from the RR engine is just visible.

Take alook on the Picture:

unknown.png

Take care and have good day!

Tim.