About This File
Whistler Seaplane base, Green Lake.
Here is a small weekend scenery project just north of Vancouver. Whistler/Green Lake water Aerodrome is a small seaplane base that receives lots of float traffic from Vancouver city center in International. Harbour Air operates all types of aircraft from this base, shuttling passengers from the ski hill, back into the big city. This scenery features photoreal water and surrounding ZL19 orthophotos. This scenery is perfect for any seaplane operation as its only 15-20 minutes outside of Vancouver. This scenery does not require any other libraries/prerequisites. Simply load it up and go!
- SAM Season support
What Does This Package Include?
- Seasonal orthophotos (SAM Seasons)
- Seasonal vegetation (SAM Seasons)
- Hand placed forests and some autogen building classes
- Custom models of the dock and nearby hotel
- Proper docking models (Your plane will not float through the dock)
- Custom Mesh properly flattening Green Lake "CFXP - zCAE5 Mesh" (Option download but recommended)
- Corrected autogen and roads "CFXP - CAE5 OSM" (Optional download but recommended)
Vancouver International Airport
- Unzip all three packages, and put them in your custom scenery folder.
- Ensure that in your scenery.ini file, the packages load in order top to bottom like this: CFXP - CAE5 - OSM, CFXP - CAE5, CFXP - zCAE5 Mesh (Most importantly make sure the mesh is BELOW anything but other meshes.)
Thank you for downloading our scenery. For any help or support please email us at: Canada4XPlane@gmail.com or ask us on our discord here
Edited by Canada4XPlane