Edmonton International Airport
CYEG - "Gateway To The North"
NOTE: This is the freeware version. If your looking for highly detailed payware version click here.
Edmonton International Airport is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta. Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles south southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc.
All facilities is faithfully recreated. Over 100+ custom buildings, and hundreds of other custom elements have been included to give you the most realistic experience. Countless hours have been spent on the stunning ground textures by Arslan Nouar. Even with the extremely high detail, this scenery is still FPS friendly.
What Does This Package Include?
- CYEG International Airport
- Downtown Edmonton Buildings (Link Here)
- Optional Winter Textures
- WT3 Compatibility
- 100+ Custom hangars and terminals
- Over 100 Custom CYEG details
- Custom dynamic lighting, and dynamic lighting asphalt.
- Accurate static aircraft
- Ground Traffic
- Winter Textures (JSGME MOD)
Required Scenery Libraries:
- MisterX Library and static aircraft extension
- CFXP Static Aircraft Library
Edmonton VFR Scenery
1. Install required libraries.
2. Unzip the first package, and put "CFXP - CYEG" and "CFXP - Leduc Autogen" into your "Custom Scenery" folder
3. Leduc autogen scenery must be placed above all other installed CYEG scenery in scenery .ini file
4. (Optional) for winter textures, please use this to help
Misterx6 - Custom Taxiways, bases for custom gates, asphalt, and building textures.
Arslan Nouar - Stunning Ground textures
ShaunAT - Conversion of sketchup YEG downtown buildings.
Thank you for downloading our scenery. For any help or support please email us at: Canada4XPlane@gmail.com