•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

LTFJ Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

The link on this page will take you to the download page of v2.

LTFJ - Sabiha Gokcen International Airport - Istanbul/TURKIYE

This scenery is a re-work of my previous one that I had published about 3 years ago using a scenery from
forums.x-plane.org site which was published and shared by Randy Westline as a freeware at that time. Custom
Terminal Buildings and some others around the airport belong to that scenery as before. I also used many
other objects from various freeware object library along with a couple of custom apron light objects with
the consent of the creator, Kamil Uzun.

I also implemented the recently published SAM jetways and DGS panels which means I have to thank the authors
for creating and publishing it as a freeware plugin for freeware scenery authors. Thank you Marten. With
this plugin, you can have 2 jetways docking to a Cat D or higher aircraft if you select the appropriate
Gates for them (201 to 208-HJ Gates). All the rest of the Gates (201A & B to 208A & B) have single jetways
for up to Cat C aircraft. All ramps are furnished with either a Docking Guidance System or a marshaller and 
marshallers only appear when you come close to the ramp or gate, otherwise they are not visible.
You need to obtain the library and the plugin from this link and follow instructions for installation.

https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/122-sam-scenery-animation-manager/

X-Plane 11 native ATC Flows, Ground traffic and ATC Routes are working flawlessly. All ramp starts are placed
at their actual coordinates and all except 5 (ramps 4 to 8 ) of the ramps are in place. Scenery is also X-Life 
ready. LTFJ.xlf file is included in the package and you need to carry it over to 
../Resources/plugins/X-Life/Airports folder for it to work.

I created and tested this scenery WITHOUT selecting the "FLATTEN" option because the default X-Plane 11 and,
to some extent, Orto4XP v130 Mesh looked realistic enough and I like it this way. If your general X-Plane 11 
"Runways follow terrain contours" setting is active/selected and
 - If you still want to have a FLAT airport, you need to copy the apt.dat file from FLAT folder to 
   ...X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\_LTFJ_Sabiha_Gokcen\Earth nav data folder. 
 - If you want a natural sloped runway and apron, you can use the one that is placed inside the NATURAL folder
   which is the default option. 

No static aircraft placed in this scenery, if you want them, select the "Draw parked aircraft" option in 
X-Plane 11 > Settings > Graphics tab. You will see plenty of them for the eye candy if you have a powerful 
video card. 

You need the following library for this scenery to load and work properly:
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/90776-master-list-of-libraries/

BS2001 Object Library
FJS_Scenery_Library
MisterX_Library
NAPS_library
OpenSceneryX
SAM_Library

Tested both in X-Plane 11.26 and 11.30 with default mesh and with Ortho4XP 1.30 tiles and mesh.
Thanks to Oscar Pilote for his great tool and to all Object Library creators.

Installation: Extract the _LTFJ_Sabiha_Gokcen folder to your Custom Scenery folder. Disable/Remove previous
scenery (if any).

Enjoy your flight to and from Sabiha Gokcen.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback