1.10 Development screenshots

Captain Kitten

It's so funny how people still don't get that the clouds actually react and behave according weather conditions and are a living breathing thing. You can dislike these as much as you want, yes they are under development still, but it's different conditions. Same clouds different setting.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Captain Kitten said:

It's so funny how people still don't get that the clouds actually react and behave according weather conditions and are a living breathing thing. You can dislike these as much as you want, yes they are under development still, but it's different conditions. Same clouds different setting.

Really, it wasnt meant as any form of hate...I just wanted to tell you that I liked the other ones more, they were sharper, dont know how to describe. You are so sensitive honestly, it was meant to be a help, a report, just wanted to share my opinion. Btw that b60 screenshot looked awesome.

I try to tell you something and you all freak out.
Thats not professional, especially as a seller.

Nick

And I still dont want to hate you, I understand that you are annoyed by some people. But thats not the right way to treat me and some other people. Really
You are doing an incredible work which I do respect. But I expect you not to make fun of people, telling you how they like the current state of your product. 
Still looks awesome, but I can just say again: I didnt like the B59 screenshots that much. 

• Confused 1

Look, I'm far from freaking out. If you take my answer as something bad then I apologise. But to be completely honest I don't care. That has nothing to do with you, but rather the fact that I have to relate to so many different people reacting in all sorts of ways.

What I was saying is that the clouds are the same. Almost completely the sme. You will have clearly defined clouds one day and less defined other days. Just as it is in reality. People have their own views on how clouds should look - when in reality they look different from day to day, hour to hour. That is xEnviro. If you don't like the clouds - I just can't care it's not you - it's just the fact that you are disliking a certain condition and I can't help you with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Kitten said:

Look, I'm far from freaking out. If you take my answer as something bad then I apologise. But to be completely honest I don't care. That has nothing to do with you, but rather the fact that I have to relate to so many different people reacting in all sorts of ways.

What I was saying is that the clouds are the same. Almost completely the sme. You will have clearly defined clouds one day and less defined other days. Just as it is in reality. People have their own views on how clouds should look - when in reality they look different from day to day, hour to hour. That is xEnviro. If you don't like the clouds - I just can't care it's not you - it's just the fact that you are disliking a certain condition and I can't help you with that.

Yeah, its okay, as I said, I can somehow understand that. Just wanted to say that I personally wasnt happy with that answer.
And I get your point for sure. It arent really the clouds itself, but the last screenshot of b59 looks weird. The clouds are just not sharp, I simply dont know how to express what I am seeing 😄

Forget our little confrontation. 

Just now, NickNägler said:

Yeah, its okay, as I said, I can somehow understand that. Just wanted to say that I personally wasnt happy with that answer.
And I get your point for sure. It arent really the clouds itself, but the last screenshot of b59 looks weird. The clouds are just not sharp, I simply dont know how to express what I am seeing 😄

Forget our little confrontation. 

No worries. We are in fact adjusting performance wise as well. The problem is that you don't see how it looks when moving along side the clouds. We are of course posting selected images of what looks good. We see what looks bad - both in screenshots and in moving image.

If there is a reduction in quality or definition that might be a blending or performance adjustment to keep the best balance.

Amazing. Simply Amazing. Cpt Kitten please ignore the morons that come on the forum simply to bash your product and compare b56 to b57 and say oh my god the resolution is off!! Without understanding the inner workings of the product. I’ve been following this thread from page 1 and totally understand where you guys are going with it. Thank you 

8 hours ago, jg175 said:

Amazing. Simply Amazing. Cpt Kitten please ignore the morons that come on the forum simply to bash your product and compare b56 to b57 and say oh my god the resolution is off!! Without understanding the inner workings of the product. I’ve been following this thread from page 1 and totally understand where you guys are going with it. Thank you 

Thanx, but don't call them morons. Two reasons for that. In the rules of conduct personal attacks aren't allowed and second it has no positive effect on the thread. 

I know how it is to have to repeat myself endlessly and how it feels for someone else to observe it. I might be answering in a manner that seems annoyed sometimes. Or unfriendly. I might even be annoyed but I don't want to come across as unfriendly. 

My inboxes are filled up with an equal amount of hate messages and support messages. I love all of the good feedback. Without the support we wouldn't be as far as we have come. Just remember that not everyone has followed from the start and know. What can you mpromizes we have to make, what is possible to do with the hardware we have or how the noise rendered tech works. 

We're doing huge progress on our new tool set and will be back on track to finish the "green hell" very soon.